Last updated: 06/01/2021
Mangoesmapping Pty Ltd (ABN 13 602 549 557) («Mangoesmapping») is an authorised Australian supplier of survey and mapping products and accessories («Products»). Mangoesmapping also provides Technical Support associated with the Products sold («Support»), and Geospatial Services («Services»)
These Terms and Conditions govern the purchase of Products, Support and/or Services, and form a legally binding agreement between Mangoesmapping and You («Purchaser», «Customer», «Buyer»). You acknowledge that these terms and conditions apply to your purchase of Products, Support and/or Services. By purchasing Products, Support and/or Services, you acknowledge that you have read and understood, and agree to be bound by, these terms and conditions.
- Mangoesmapping sells survey and mapping products and accessories, sourced from various other manufacturers. Mangoesmapping also provides geospatial information solutions, professional and UAV services;
- For the safety of the operator, bystanders and the equipment, the Purchaser agrees to read and understand the technologies and safety regulations prior to operation of the systems purchased from Mangoesmapping;
- The Purchaser also agrees to seek further information and assistance as needed prior to use;
- Any Purchaser acknowledges and understands that by entering into a contract with Mangoesmapping, you are agreeing that the main place of business and transaction is in Queensland, Australia. The courts of Queensland have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute arising under or in connection with this Agreement.
- If the purchased device doesn’t work properly, or the provided service/data is defective, please contact us first. We will help you with troubleshooting and will arrange a replacement device or service if needed.
- All products and services covered under warranty are done so based on what the manufacturer and/or Mangoesmapping consider to be reasonable time frames, dependent on the nature and context of the product:
- Emlid products: 12 months for the Reach RS2, Reach RS+ and Edge. All other Emlid products and accessories are warranted for 60 days;
- Honeywell products: 12 months for all products;
- Ouster products: 12 months for the LiDAR sensors. All accessories are warranted for 60 days;
- DJI products: please check DJI’s After-Sales Service Policies for detailed information;
- SimActive software: entire subscription period for rental licenses, or 12 months for permanent licenses (extended to additional 12 months on every yearly maintenance fee payment);
- REDcatch software: 30 days for the Full License Only type. The remaining license types are warranted for the same period in which software updates are provided;
- All other products and services: 60 days.
- Where a customer is submitting an item to Mangoesmapping after warranty approval, they agree that Mangoesmapping will not be held liable for items lost in transit with postage carriers, items damaged in transit, loss of work or opportunity, or any other;
- When returning equipment to Mangoesmapping for warranty, please arrange backup for sensitive data saved into the equipment, and return only the items supplied in the original boxes. Mangoesmapping does not accept responsibility for data and third party items which are lost, stolen or damaged during the warranty submission process. Mangoesmapping can submit warranty claims to the corresponding manufacturer as they are received in our premises, and the box may not be opened and inspected before forwarding to the manufacturer for repair;
- The Customer understands that, due to the technical nature of the Product and to guarantee Product Safety and integrity, any warranty assessment must be done by, and authorised by, either Mangoesmapping or the manufacturer;
- The Customer agrees that where warranty claims are not approved by the manufacturer, they will not hold Mangoesmapping liable for compensation or other;
- Product warranty claims and/or returns shall be void where the customer has tampered with the Product or the deliverables from a Service, attempted to repair the Product, or if the customer installs or modifies any parts/pieces of the Product or components of a delivered system;
- Mangoesmapping’s warranty policy will be aligned with and guided by that of the manufacturer with respect to any of that manufacturer’s products/components;
- Mangoesmapping provides no guarantee on turnaround times for warranty claims, as this process might be managed by overseas manufacturers.
Mangoesmapping will, at its discretion, offer online support services (email and chat) for general questions and minor issues. Specialised consultancy, particularly on how to configure and use the Products on specific applications, is an optional service and is charged at an additional fee ($180/hour excluding GST).
- Mangoesmapping assumes no liability for damage or injury associated with the improper use of the Products and Services sold;
- Mangoesmapping does not guarantee error-free behavior of the hardware, electronics, software and services sold. Electronic devices and software have the potential for malfunction, glitch or error which the user must be aware of. If any product or service failure were to occur, the customer still maintains all rights under manufacturer’s warranty and Australian consumer law. If the customer disagrees with the assessment of the manufacturer, they are entitled to challenge it under Australian Consumer Law, which is usually via the small claims court in their State. In order to dispute the assessment of the manufacturer and or Mangoesmapping, the customer will be required to submit detailed and factual evidence to support their own dispute. In such a case, Mangoesmapping will also be presenting evidence of their own and that of the manufacturer;
- Despite careful preparation and review, Mangoesmapping does not assume any warranty or liability (direct or indirect) for the accuracy of the software, hardware, data or information once the Product or Service has been built, configured, tested and handed over to the customer;
- In all cases in which Mangoesmapping is obliged to pay damages, these shall never be higher than the invoice value of the Products or Services delivered whereby or in connection with which the damage was actually caused;
- Mangoesmapping does not, under any circumstance, assume to enter into contracts with Customers regarding delivery of Products within a specific time frame. Any urgent requests for delivery will be accommodated where possible, but Mangoesmapping will not be held liable for loss of income, favour or other, where the Products are not delivered to the Customer within the requested time frame;
- Mangoesmapping will not be held liable in any way where Customers are purchasing Products with an urgent requirement. If the Customer chooses to proceed with a purchase it is wholly their liability to as to the assumption of risk for delivery;
- Where Mangoesmapping advises time frames for delivery, these are indicative time frames only and can be affected by numerous factors. Mangoesmapping will not be held liable for loss of income, favour or other related to late delivery of Products or Services;
- Mangoesmapping is not liable for loss, or damages for loss of/inability to work, due to non-delivery, or non-function of Products or Services;
- The Purchaser is responsible for ensuring the Product or Service is used in compliance with local laws, and that at no point during the use there is the potential for risk to persons and/or property. Any persons injured, or any property damaged, by use of the Product or Service is the sole responsibility of the Purchaser. The Purchaser is also responsible for determining the suitability of the Product or Service for his or her intended use;
- The Purchaser assumes liability for improper use of the Product or Service.
Orders and Payments
- All Product and Service prices are in Australian Dollars and inclusive of GST, unless otherwise stated;
- Quoted prices are subject to change without notice. Once an order has been accepted by Mangoesmapping and a purchase contract formed, the price of the Products and Services cannot be varied except by agreement in writing between the Purchaser and Mangoesmapping;
- Sometimes a Product can be out of stock. When that happens, Mangoesmapping will be making all possible efforts to restock the Product as soon as possible;
- Unless otherwise stated, orders containing back ordered items will only ship once all corresponding Products are back in stock;
- Mangoesmapping reserves the right to decline to sell Products or Services to the Purchaser, and may cancel the order at any time prior to dispatch of the Products or delivery of the Services;
- Mangoesmapping does not accept any responsibility or liability for orders that are declined, delayed or not accepted due to disruptions with internet connections or shipping delays;
- Mangoesmapping offers two main payment options: bank transfer and credit/debit cards. Please note:
- Bank transfer details will be provided to the Purchaser as soon as the order is confirmed by the Purchaser. It might take up to 3 business days for bank transfer payments to be received by Mangoesmapping;
- Credit/debit card details are collected over the phone, for the sole purpose of starting a transaction and paying for the corresponding order. Mangoesmapping does not keep credit/debit card details on file once the order is processed. If the transaction is approved, the order will start processing immediately.
- All payments received via credit card are subject to a credit fraud process which can take up to 24 hours for processing;
- Unless otherwise stated, orders must be paid in full before they are shipped from our warehouse;
- If, for some reason, an incorrect shipping address has been provided for an order, please contact Mangoesmapping immediately. Changes might be possible if the order has not shipped yet. Unfortunately, after shipping an order, Mangoesmapping is unable to change the address or redirect;
- If there are any discrepancies with an order containing Products, they must be reported to Mangoesmapping within one week of delivery.
Purchase orders are welcome. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to proceed with ordering via purchase order.
- Mangoesmapping will not refund the purchase price in circumstance where you have changed your mind or otherwise no longer wish to proceed with the transaction;
- Notwithstanding points noted above relating to warranty, Mangoesmapping will normally not refund Products or Services once handed over to the Customer, except where Australian Consumer Law requires that Mangoesmapping do so. This will usually be determined following the steps outlined under the relevant State’s small claims courts process;
- Refunds, repairs and warranty claims are determined by a number of factors, including price, age, life expectancy etc. Depending on the type and level of failure, Mangoesmapping will decide, at its discretion, whether to remedy a failure by repair, replacement or refund. Should the Consumer disagree with the decision, they are within their rights to pursue the matter further under their relevant State’s small claims court process;
- Refund requests, when found legitimate, will be issued the same way as original payment was tendered;
- If an order containing Products is returned to Mangoesmapping due to non-delivery, Mangoesmapping will refund the invoice less delivery costs and an administration fee ($75).
- Mangoesmapping offers three main shipping options for Product orders:
- STAR TRACK (economy road service);
- TNT (express road service);
- DOMESTIC PREMIUM (express air service).
The following table contains indicative delivery times within Australia:
|POSTCODE||STATE||STAR TRACK (*)||TNT (*)||DOMESTIC PREMIUM (*)|
|2000-2999||NSW||1-2 Days||1-2 Days||1-2 Days|
|3000-3210||VIC||1-2 Days||1-2 Days||1-2 Days|
|3211-3991||VIC||2-3 Days||2-3 Days||1-2 Days|
|4000-4669||QLD||1-2 Days||1-2 Days||1-2 Days|
|4670-4799||QLD||2-3 Days||2-3 Days||1-2 Days|
|4880-4999||QLD||5-7 Days||3-4 Days||1-2 Days|
|5000-5460||SA||2-4 Days||2-3 Days||1-2 Days|
|5461-5999||SA||4-7 Days||4-5 Days||1-2 Days|
|6000-6999||WA||5-7 Days||4-5 Days||1-2 Days|
|7000-7999||TAS||5-7 Days||5-7 Days||1-2 Days|
|0800-0886||NT||5-7 Days||4-5 Days||1-2 Days|
(*) Indicative delivery times suggested by third-party freight operators. Locations outside capital cities and major regional centres may take extra time to be delivered. Some areas may take longer due to the frequency of deliveries to the delivery postcode. Mangoesmapping is not responsible for estimated or guaranteed delivery dates. Mangoesmapping does not refund shipping charges if an order was not delivered by the delivery date estimated by third-party freight operators;
- Fully paid Product orders are normally shipped within two business days (subject to item availability). Orders placed over the weekend or on public holidays will be processed in the next business day. After the order gets shipped, the Customer will receive an email confirming the corresponding tracking number(s);
- Mangoesmapping cannot ship to P.O. Boxes and Customers will be required to provide alternative regular addresses;
- Mangoesmapping requests signature on delivery for all orders. Please ensure the addressee is correctly identified, as a signature will be required when receiving your order;
- Mangoesmapping will take all necessary care to ensure safe shipment of the Products, but will not be held liable for:
- Items lost, stolen and/or damaged while in transit, under the responsibility of a courier service;
- Delays in dispatch, transit time, delivery issues, non-delivery of items, or other;
- Items being delivered to third-parties as a result of incorrect shipping addressed informed by the Customer.
Amendments to Terms and Conditions
Mangoesmapping reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any amendments shall be effective immediately upon notification on the Mangoesmapping Website.