Mobile Software for the Professional Surveyor
SurvPC supports the widest range of popular and newly released RTK GNSS, and conventional and robotic total stations, putting the power of Carlson’s in-field coordinate geometry at your fingertips.
- Designed for cadastral, construction, mine surveys and mapping applications
- A highly flexible, graphical and intuitive user interface, designed for surveyors
- Store points through one-press coding, or create acquisition forms of attributes for detail work complete with photos
- SurvPC records each job’s raw data into an independent journal file
- Use DXF, DWG, DGN, KML, SHP or ASCII formats and overlay WMS, WFS web services
- Calculation and reporting of volumes using breaklines
- Solve complex problems using built-in algebraic, RPN and triangle calculators with access to the points database
- Full stakeout functionality for points, lines and polylines, including offsets such as half angles
- SurvPC tools are world-class and dependable
Also Looking for a Rugged Survey Tablet?
Carlson RT4 GEO/CELL Rugged Tablet with SurvPC Complete
The Carlson RT4 is designed for surveying, stakeout, construction layout, and GIS mapping and is bundled with Carlson SurvPC Complete – the Windows-based data collection program.
The RT4 can also be used in the office with any Carlson office software. With 128 GB of storage, you’ll have the power to collect and analyse your data faster and more efficiently than ever before.