Mangoesmapping’s QGIS software trainer has 10+ years of experience using QGIS,
8 years’ experience in Local Government GIS and specialises in GIS-related training and geospatial consulting for Local Government, including overhauling internal/public mapping systems and remediating geospatial asset data.
Full Day QGIS Training
Mangoesmapping offers multiple full-day QGIS training packages to choose from:
- QGIS Essentials – An Introduction to QGIS
- Advanced QGIS – Geospatial Data Editing & Simplifying Workflows
- Advanced QGIS - Geospatial Analysis, Automating Workflows & Exploring Plugins
- Advanced QGIS - Cartography and Map Production
- QField (QGIS For Field Work) – GIS Administrators
Half Day QGIS Training
Mangoesmapping offers one half-day QGIS training package:
- QField (QGIS For Field Work) – Field Workers (End-Users)
All coursework includes self-paced learning exercises to provide hands-on experience on the software.
Course content is developed with Local Government and small to medium size organisations in mind. Courses can be tailored to suit individual client needs at additional cost. Training is available remotely, or on site at additional travel and mobilisation costs if required.